Friday, May 30, 2014

An answer

I got an email today.  This email was in response to the one I sent yesterday.  When I saw it in my inbox, my heart started pounding.  I am not totally sure why, but I just assumed that it was bad news.  The beginning part of the email was just asking how we were doing and about the boys. 

Then I got to the bottom of the email.  I was told that the age restriction would, more than likely, not be an issue.  In order to be totally sure, we would need to inquire about a specific child to see if we could get approval for that child's adoption.  So, I guess, exceptions CAN be made, but it is situation specific.  Well, now we just need to find the one that God has in mind for us.  I wonder who she might be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Be nice or your comment will never see the light of day. :)