Thursday, May 15, 2014

Who we are

Our family is a normal, run of the mill family.  Well, maybe we are a little bit different.  My husband and I have been married for a few years, but have been together for much longer....nothing really different there.  Both he and I knew we wanted kids.  For several years, although we weren't really trying to have children, we weren't trying not to - if that makes sense.  It never happened. 

Adoption has always been part of my thought process.  I knew from a very young age that adoption would be part of my story.  When my husband and I did not have luck conceiving, adoption was the next logical step.  It was not a second best option. 

We have adopted twice now.  We have two sons and both came from Eastern Europe.  Both of our boys are amazing little men who continue to amaze all those around them.  As a family, we decided it was time to add another child to our family.  It was a unanimous decision that we needed a little sister.  God has blessed our family more than any of us deserve.  We are excited to see what he has in store for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Be nice or your comment will never see the light of day. :)